Please fill out and submit the secure form below for Team Registration in the Roland Martin Marine Center Series. By hitting the SUBMIT button, you confirm that you have read, understand and agree to all rules outlined in the TOURNAMENT RULES below the form.
With form submission you will be taken to our payment page where you can make payment for Team Registration ($200 team entry fee) - All major credit card, debit cards and PayPal accepted at the secure payment gateway. Please do not make payment until you've submitted your registration form below.
ALL ENTRY FEES MUST BE PAID BY THURSDAY 5:00PM PRIOR TO THE TOURNAMENT. A LATE FEE OF $25.00 MUST BE PAID FOR ANY REGISTRATION AFTER THE THURSDAY CUTOFF.
If you prefer to mail us your membership form and payment, you can download the Registration Form here [download registration form] and mail to this address:
Roland Marine Marine Center Series
910 Okeechobee Blvd
Clewiston, Florida 33440
If you've already submitted your registration form and need to take care of payment, go to the payment page. NOTE: do not go to the payment page and send payment until you've first submitted the form below.
[ Payment Page — if you've already sent your registration form below ]
------ REGISTRATION FORM be sure to fill in all areas indicated with * ------
Roland Martin Marine Center Series:
1. Entry fee is Non-Refundable.
2. Mandatory Boat Check and Check In at Roland Martin Marine Center starting at 5:00am.
3. Limit 5 Fish 12” Minimum. Short fish will result in disqualification.
4. No culling fish live or dead at Ramp or Weigh In.
5. 8 oz. penalty per dead fish weighed in. Please make every effort to keep fish alive!!!
6. US Coast Guard Approved Floatation Devise MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE COMBUSTION ENGINE IS RUNNING FROM LAUNCH TO WEIGH IN. NO EXCEPTIONS!
7. Kill switch must be attached to vessel operator while combustion engine is running.
8. Safe boating and Sportsmanship must be observed at all times.
9. Consumption or Possession of drugs or alcoholic beverages from check in through your weigh in is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
10. Contestants must be inside Clewiston Lock by your pre-determined flight time. NO EXCEPTIONS. Any contestant not completely inside the locks at 3:00pm will be penalized 1 pound per minute late up to 15 minutes. After 15 minutes you will be disqualified. 1 Pound per minute also includes any weight that may be counted towards Big Bass.
11. All live fish must be released immediately outside the locks.
12. No cell phones or radios may be used except in case of emergency or break down.
13. Artificial baits only may be used with the exception of pork trailers and Biodegradable soft baits.
14. In case of a tie, the two tied places prize will be combined and winnings split equally.
15. Exemptions will be handed out at check in.
16. Polygraph test can be given at Tournament Directors discretion and/or randomly.
17. Protests must be submitted to Tournament Director in writing within 15 minutes of scales closing.
18. Anyone under the age of 18 must have signature of parent or guardian on registration and if operating a vessel must have a Boaters Safety Card.
19. ALL Decisions by Tournament Director are final.
20. THIS IS A TEAM TOURNAMENT, no fishing alone. To qualify for championship, Team must fish 3 of 4 qualifiers and may use (2) alternates throughout season. Alternate must have fished at least (1) qualifier to fish Championship.
21. Any questions please call Mike Krause at 863-634-8191 or Ramon Iglesias at 863-599-0460.